Friday, January 28, 2011

Day One

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with 10 facts.

Photobucket

1. I have been with my husband for six years, and we have been married for nearly three years.

2. I've wanted to be a mother ever since I could say 'baby'.

3. I graduated with honors in the top 10 of my graduating class in high school.

4. I still don't know what I want to be when I "grow up".

5. Watching the show, 'King of Queens', is bound to put me in a great mood.

6. My husband is truly my best friend. He makes the bad in me good, and the good in me great.

7. I look up to my mom more than anyone else. I look forward to the day when we live near her because she's my hero, and she's a great grandma to my daughter.

8. As much as I dislike being an Army wife, I'm so grateful for the stability it has provided my family, and the lessons this adventure has taught us.

9. I'm determined to get my Bachelor's (or higher) degree one day.

10. I am so much more than "just" a mama and a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment